Suunto T3C support

Features that users would like to see in a future release of iSMARTtrain
jaimieblagg

Suunto T3C support

Post by jaimieblagg » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi,

Quick question is the Suunto T3c supported? I can see that the iSmarttrain will import a SDF file, but the Training Manage Lite software supply with the T3c only exports Txt files and uses *.SAD files?

I am currently using a Polar Accurex Plus with iSmarttrain and love the software?

Thanks
Jaimie :?:

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Suunto T3C support

Post by Stuart » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi Jaimie,
Direct downloading from the T3c & T4c is still some way off. If can send me one of the .sad files from the training manager lite software, I'll have a look at adding importing for the next release.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

odelay

Post by odelay » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi, any news on Suunto T3c sdf file support? I've tried importing the sdf files that I exported from STrM lite, but get an error in iSMARTtrain - unknown monitor type "type=0" which is a field in the T3c sdf file. It would be great if we could get support for the T3c/T4c watches, as currently there is no real Mac solution for them. Direct import from the watch would be great as well. I've seen that you can download a tool called "butler" from 2peak: http://www.2peak.com/tools/butler.php, which allows direct uploading from my T3c to my Mac and then to the 2peak website. I tried their solution out, but it doesn't seem to work very well. I just want a way to log my training from my watch to software on the mac.

odelay

Post by odelay » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:45 am

Hi, any news on T3c support on the mac with iSMARTtrain? I found a tool that allows for uploading of the .sdf files from the PCPod to the mac called Butler from 2peak - http://2peak.com/tools/butler.php taht seems to work well. I just don't lke the online training tool they provide for uploading the files to. I'd rather use something like iSMARTtrain as a local app on my mac for logging my training.

I tried importing the .sdf files from my T3c into iSMARTtrain, but I get an error: Unrecognised Monitor Type - 'TYPE=0'

I can send one of the sdf files if that helps. I'd love to see your app support this watch, and wouldn't hesitate in purchasing a license if it did.

Thanks!
-O

odelay

Post by odelay » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 am

Hi, any news on T3c support on the mac with iSMARTtrain? I found a tool that allows for uploading of the .sdf files from the PCPod to the mac called Butler from 2peak - http://2peak.com/tools/butler.php taht seems to work well. I just don't lke the online training tool they provide for uploading the files to. I'd rather use something like iSMARTtrain as a local app on my mac for logging my training.

I tried importing the .sdf files from my T3c into iSMARTtrain, but I get an error: Unrecognised Monitor Type - 'TYPE=0'

I can send one of the sdf files if that helps. I'd love to see your app support this watch, and wouldn't hesitate in purchasing a license if it did.

Thanks!
-O

jfj

Post by jfj » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:00 am

Interesting!

I just downloaded the Butler software, and it worked well to download from my t6. The file was imported nicely into iSMARTtrain also. BUT the file did was not presented correctly. Only some of the heart rate values showed, and only for the first few minutes. The altitude data was correct though.