Support Polar CS300

Features that users would like to see in a future release of iSMARTtrain
Pugelipug

Support Polar CS300

Post by Pugelipug » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi,

I hope that in the near future those polar cs300 get supported. Please fast! :)

gillou

Re: Support Polar CS300

Post by gillou » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 am

I would like to see it supported too!

gillou

Post by gillou » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:48 am

I woul like to see it supported too!

tjspiel

Post by tjspiel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Just wondering why it's not supported when other SonicLink devices are. I'm not angry, just curious ;)

Is the protocol different? I've tried the open source rs200 decoder which doesn't work either. There's an upcoming iPhone app called "Bleep" which claims that it will support the CS300 but I have my doubts. Anyway, I'd be happy to send you a .wav (or other format) of a CS300 sonicLink session if it would help.

Thanks !

Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 pm

tjspiel wrote:Just wondering why it's not supported when other SonicLink devices are. I'm not angry, just curious ;)

Is the protocol different? I've tried the open source rs200 decoder which doesn't work either. There's an upcoming iPhone app called "Bleep" which claims that it will support the CS300 but I have my doubts. Anyway, I'd be happy to send you a .wav (or other format) of a CS300 sonicLink session if it would help.

Thanks !

We are thinking about supporting it - the big problem is that we need a unit for development and testing. You wouldn't believe the number of Polar (and other brands) HRMs I've got here already - I'll post a picture in the blog sometime!

tjspiel

Post by tjspiel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Stuart wrote:
tjspiel wrote:Just wondering why it's not supported when other SonicLink devices are. I'm not angry, just curious ;)

Thanks !

We are thinking about supporting it - the big problem is that we need a unit for development and testing. You wouldn't believe the number of Polar (and other brands) HRMs I've got here already - I'll post a picture in the blog sometime!

:lol: Yes, I'll bet you have a quite a supply.

If you find yourself with a lot of extra time on your hands this winter, let me know and I'd be happy to send you mine, - as long as I can get it back when you're done. :)

Anyway I appreciate the quick response.