Content search - 'Find'

Features that users would like to see in a future release of iSMARTtrain
sirjemo

Content search - 'Find'

Post by sirjemo » Tue May 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi Stuart
I find after several years of data, it's hard to go back and find particular rides. Any chance of being able to search the main route pain or the Notes pain? I guess a "find" feature that works outside the HRM data.
This may have been requested before but I couldn't see it.
Latest version seems very stable and improved. Thanks. All other problems seem to stem from Polar's cussedness with macs.

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Content search - 'Find'

Post by Stuart » Sat May 29, 2010 3:26 pm

sirjemo wrote:Hi Stuart
I find after several years of data, it's hard to go back and find particular rides. Any chance of being able to search the main route pain or the Notes pain? I guess a "find" feature that works outside the HRM data.
This may have been requested before but I couldn't see it.
Latest version seems very stable and improved. Thanks. All other problems seem to stem from Polar's cussedness with macs.

Hi,
There is a filter function that'll let you filter your rides/runs by distance, routes, etc., but I don't think this is quite what you've got in mind - I'll look into it for a future release.

Regards

Stuart

sirjemo

Re: Content search - 'Find'

Post by sirjemo » Sun May 30, 2010 10:57 am

There is a filter function that'll let you filter your rides/runs by distance, routes, etc., but I don't think this is quite what you've got in mind - I'll look into it for a future release.

You're right - I do use the filter for route and timings and so on to narrow rides down but sometimes I want to search for other factors like who I was riding with, wind directions, and there are so many alternatives to the main routes going back several years. Great if you could add it at some time.
Thanks Stuart