Default Interval for Keyword + Session Graphs

Features that users would like to see in a future release of iSMARTtrain
feleven

Default Interval for Keyword + Session Graphs

Post by feleven » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:45 am

Everytime I View the Keywords or Sessions Graph, I get a 4-week interval view by default, forcing me to resize the x-axis to the interval I prefer from the drop-box control. Can you add a persistent user-selected setting to default to a different interval?

I prefer to see the last 6 months for some slow-changing data, but after enough of that data has been collected, I may change to a 12 month interval, especially if I've been running the same route for that period of time, or want to compare results between two annual races.

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Default Interval for Keyword + Session Graphs

Post by Stuart » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm

feleven wrote:Everytime I View the Keywords or Sessions Graph, I get a 4-week interval view by default, forcing me to resize the x-axis to the interval I prefer from the drop-box control. Can you add a persistent user-selected setting to default to a different interval?

I prefer to see the last 6 months for some slow-changing data, but after enough of that data has been collected, I may change to a 12 month interval, especially if I've been running the same route for that period of time, or want to compare results between two annual races.

Hi,
We can make it persistent between runs (i.e. it'll open with whatever setting it was closed at) fairly easily, I think. I'll look at doing it before the final release of V3.0.6.

Regards

Stuart

feleven

Post by feleven » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

Perfect - that'll work for me! THX!

Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:14 pm

feleven wrote:Perfect - that'll work for me! THX!

Should be working in Beta 18 - should have been working several betas ago, but there was a bug in the code!

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

feleven

Post by feleven » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am

I loaded beta 18, and the graph period does indeed now stay where I put it between sessions. Thanks! :D