Triathlon as a session

Features that users would like to see in a future release of iSMARTtrain
fatboydunc

Triathlon as a session

Post by fatboydunc » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Having just returned from doing a Triathlon and downloaded my date, it would be great if the program could take the splits and differentiate between the swim bike and run and also the two transitions. A former program I used ( worse in every other way) did this and calculated the correct speed for each discipline. Regards

gponz

Re: Triathlon as a session

Post by gponz » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:55 am

I agree with this comment. It's a great product and I've been using it for years, but it's always been frustrating not being able to accurately manage triathlons, duathlons, and multi-sport training sessions. Just today I did a bike/run and did a Google search to see if somebody had found a way to enter them correctly into iSmartTrain again, and found this post.

Even the old PCCoach Light that came with the old S510 could do it!!! It actually distinguished between swim, T1, bike, T2, and run.

Are there any plans to add this feature? Seems like a no brainer to me... or am I the only one that wants it?

jaimieblagg

Post by jaimieblagg » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Sounds like an excellent idea to me.
jaimie

vicente

Post by vicente » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:30 pm

It's a "must have" option for me too. Would really appreciate it.

Vicente

mauchenberg

Post by mauchenberg » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:59 am

This is a feature that i have been thinking about wanting to..
When you choose the "area" for swim, run, bike, etc. it would be nice if the backgroundcolor was different than the other - a way to differentiate it form another. (in the puls graph view)