iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Announcements and discussion of the beta releases of iSMARTtrain
Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by Stuart » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:46 pm

jlkenney wrote:I seem to be having a new problem with the RS300x. It was working just fine but now I am getting a sending error 536870195. Any idea what that means? Kind of bummed. I had to go back to my RS200 because of transmitter strap problems and just re-updated back to Beta 6 to use my RS300x with a new transmitter and it didn't work. Maybe when it worked before it was in Beta 5? I know it did work in Beta 5. Is there a way I can get beta 5 back?

Joanie


Hi,
I'll have a look at this. Beta 5 is here - http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/iSMARTtrainV306B5.zip.

Let me know if it works, and it'll give me something to go on fixing the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

Paul R
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by Paul R » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi Stuart

Just downloaded the iSMARTtrain Beta 6 & Suunto T4 PC pod driver.

I am also experiencing problems the same as others on this board. i.e.

I can choose SLAB_USBtoUART and in the device list the SuuntoT3c/T4c.

Start the PC connection on T4C which appears with 'searching PC', then press OK in the download window. This returns 'Could not connect to Suunto Device' message from iSMARTtrain.

I went back to Suunto TM Lite on PC just to check, all the logs downloaded fine.

I have tried this on iMac & Macbook both running OSX 10.5.8

Hope you can get this working or provide detailed instructions if I am doing something incorrect.

Many thanks

Paul

Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by Stuart » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Paul R wrote:Hi Stuart

Just downloaded the iSMARTtrain Beta 6 & Suunto T4 PC pod driver.

I am also experiencing problems the same as others on this board. i.e.

I can choose SLAB_USBtoUART and in the device list the SuuntoT3c/T4c.

Start the PC connection on T4C which appears with 'searching PC', then press OK in the download window. This returns 'Could not connect to Suunto Device' message from iSMARTtrain.

I went back to Suunto TM Lite on PC just to check, all the logs downloaded fine.

I have tried this on iMac & Macbook both running OSX 10.5.8

Hope you can get this working or provide detailed instructions if I am doing something incorrect.

Many thanks

Paul


Hi Paul,
T3/T4 support didn't work in Beta 6 - Unfortunately, I didn't then have a T3 to test with, but I do now. It'll be working in Beta 7, which should be out soon.

Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

sads
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by sads » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm

I own rs200 and rs300. rs200 ha worked perfect with ismarttrain 3.06, but I am not able to get it t work with the beta (tried 5, 6 and 7). rs300 transmits perfect but it dos not not show all information in ismarttrain. The red hart does not show to right of running in calender view, I do not get the zone plot on the right of the calender view and in lap view (with gps sensor) the lap distance ads up from the last lap as well, making the lap pace incredible fast. The max hr dos not display for each lap. If you are able to make the rs200 work as good as it did in 3.06 in future releases and display the data of the rs300 like rs200 and make the lap distance correct, not adding up from previous laps it will be perfect. Thank you for your effort and making a nice product for us wit a hrm and a mac.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by Stuart » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:12 pm

sads wrote:I own rs200 and rs300. rs200 ha worked perfect with ismarttrain 3.06, but I am not able to get it t work with the beta (tried 5, 6 and 7). rs300 transmits perfect but it dos not not show all information in ismarttrain. The red hart does not show to right of running in calender view, I do not get the zone plot on the right of the calender view and in lap view (with gps sensor) the lap distance ads up from the last lap as well, making the lap pace incredible fast. The max hr dos not display for each lap. If you are able to make the rs200 work as good as it did in 3.06 in future releases and display the data of the rs300 like rs200 and make the lap distance correct, not adding up from previous laps it will be perfect. Thank you for your effort and making a nice product for us wit a hrm and a mac.


There's no support for SonicLink devices in the current Betas. We WILL reintroduce support then before the final release, though.

Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

sads
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by sads » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Ok, thank you for fast replay!

how about the rs300 issue?

Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by Stuart » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

sads wrote:Ok, thank you for fast replay!

how about the rs300 issue?

Ah, you mean the RS300x - I was thinking of the CS300, sorry.

I'll look into it.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

sads
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by sads » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 am

Yes.

The flowlink works with RS300x but ismarttrain has some trouble showing all the info.

Thank you.

Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by Stuart » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 pm

sads wrote:Yes.

The flowlink works with RS300x but ismarttrain has some trouble showing all the info.

Thank you.


Fixed in Beta 8 - out soon.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

sads
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 6 Release

Post by sads » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Thanks, looking forward to it

Post Reply