iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 18 Release

Announcements and discussion of the beta releases of iSMARTtrain
Stuart
Site Admin

iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 18 Release

Post by Stuart » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Beta 18 is out today - this release is a bit earlier than I'd planned because Beta 17 expires at the end of the month. This is pretty close to the final V3.0.6 release, which should be out in a week or two.

Download from the usual place - http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/

Any problems/questions, etc., post here.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

resuscitative

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 18 Release

Post by resuscitative » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Hey guys,

Just purchased the software, using V3.0.6 Beta 18 Release (with a polar rs300x) - fantastic to have something to use on my mac!

I've noticed these (bugs?!):

editing times in lap data view - can change minutes/seconds, 10ths' second don't work. (attached screenshot).

when you double click on session, and input a distance, pace is calculated regardless of whether <none> is selected or not (<none> cannot be selected - a pace will always be supplied in the session details box thing... I realise I could work around this by deleting all my laps which I recovered in (eg - doing 4*1km interval run with 2min30sec rest - I could go through and delete the "rest laps"...then this distorts the records.... ;)

Cheers! :P :D

resuscitative

Re: iSMARTtrain V3.0.6 Beta 18 Release

Post by resuscitative » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 pm

forgot to attach screenshot, and comment is waiting to be approved so, here is ze screenshot... :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.