Support for RS800CX + G3 GPS data?

Announcements and discussion of the beta releases of iSMARTtrain
rlmalisz

Support for RS800CX + G3 GPS data?

Post by rlmalisz » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm

I have this combination, have been grinding along using Parallels and PPT5, but hate the dicey data transfers, and am getting closer and closer to being able to dump the VM altogether. I have two of the much-hated MOSchip IRDA interfaces, but have ordered a STIR4210, which should improve things for download to VM, and from what I can tell, would allow me to start using iSMARTtrain instead of PPT5. This would be great.

Question: does iSMARTtrain handle the GPS track data that comes out of the RS800CX, and can it export it in some usable format?

--Richard

skiman

Re: Support for RS800CX + G3 GPS data?

Post by skiman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 pm

rlmalisz wrote:I have this combination, have been grinding along using Parallels and PPT5, but hate the dicey data transfers, and am getting closer and closer to being able to dump the VM altogether. I have two of the much-hated MOSchip IRDA interfaces, but have ordered a STIR4210, which should improve things for download to VM, and from what I can tell, would allow me to start using iSMARTtrain instead of PPT5. This would be great.

Question: does iSMARTtrain handle the GPS track data that comes out of the RS800CX, and can it export it in some usable format?

--Richard

Hi rimalisz
I'm a new user .
I have a MBPro + RS800CX + G3 GPS + iSMARTtrain 3.0.06 b19
And I'm not able to use these products with my Mac . Very very full fru !!!
Have you hints for me ?
Thank you.
Skiman