Snow Leopard

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
mount

Re: Snow Leopard

Post by mount » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Stuart wrote:Hi,
What device are you downloading from, and what happens when you attempt to download?

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

I am using keyspan USA-19HS with the polar seriell adapter. I installed the latest driver from keyspan but I only get this message when I try to download from my S720i:

NO DATA RECIEVED.

I have no idea why its not working??

Thanks for your help.

Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:59 pm

mount wrote:
What device are you downloading from, and what happens when you attempt to download?

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

I am using keyspan USA-19HS with the polar seriell adapter. I installed the latest driver from keyspan but I only get this message when I try to download from my S720i:

NO DATA RECIEVED.

Thanks for your help.

Does it work using this method:http://www.ismarttrain.com/articles/AlterDownload.php

mount

Post by mount » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Stuart wrote:
mount wrote:

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

NO DATA RECIEVED.

Thanks for your help.

Does it work using this method:http://www.ismarttrain.com/articles/AlterDownload.php

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the link. It works using this method, but only for single files. Do you know a way to get the download working for all files?

Thanks
Georg

Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi,
If you go to the 'advanced' tab of the preferences, and tick the 'Show Polar Manual Download', you'll see a number of Polar entries appear in the 'Device' popup menu under the 'Download' toolbar button. If you select one of these to match your monitor model, you'll be able to use the manual download setting on the watch, but you'll be able to select the 'All' option instead of each file individually.

Regards

Stuart

mmeinberg

Post by mmeinberg » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 am

Stuart,

I am running Snow Leopard (Mac OSX 10.6.6) on MacBook. I have installed the new version of iSMARTtrain and the driver for SigmaTel.
Once I restart I got the following message:
"Insecure Startup Item disabled.

“/Library/StartupItems/SigmaTelPatch” has not been started because it does not have the proper security settings."

I tried to unisntall and re-install but had no luck.

Have you ever seen anything like this?

Thanks in advance,

Mauro Meinberg