Version 3.0.4 - a couple of issues or is it just me?

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
Greenboy

Version 3.0.4 - a couple of issues or is it just me?

Post by Greenboy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi,

First things first - as a newbie to this product its great that someone has taken the time to produce a product that work with Mac - I was beginning to think I was the only one!! ;)

Details: I am running the free version with a S625x on a Mac Book with TIger

Can anyone help with the following:

1. Does the free version have an restricted features or is it just that it is limited to the number of sessions that one can enter?
2. If I try to zoom in/out on the HR graphs it causes the programme to hang and the only way I can proceed is to force quit. Has anyone else seen this
3. If I add a new route I can't rename it and every other route I add takes on the same properties ie. distance etc. The only around this is to use 'none' in 'add route' and then type the details into the free text box.

Other than that - all is good. Any thoughts much appreciated :D

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Version 3.0.4 - a couple of issues or is it just me?

Post by Stuart » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Greenboy wrote:1. Does the free version have an restricted features or is it just that it is limited to the number of sessions that one can enter?

No, only restriction is the number of sessions
Greenboy wrote:2. If I try to zoom in/out on the HR graphs it causes the programme to hang and the only way I can proceed is to force quit. Has anyone else seen this

Can you send me a copy of your database, please, and I'll have a look at this - the database is located in ~/Library/Application Support/iSMARTtrain/iSMARTtrain.db
Greenboy wrote:3. If I add a new route I can't rename it and every other route I add takes on the same properties ie. distance etc. The only around this is to use 'none' in 'add route' and then type the details into the free text box.

I'll have a look into this one.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart