Upgrading from version 2

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
rafaelaviles

Upgrading from version 2

Post by rafaelaviles » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 pm

I installed the most recent version and it told me it upgraded the databases v21 and v22. However, when I run the program, I see that most of the session information, and equipment, is missing. How do I get the data back? Tried importing the old database but it does not recognize it.

Thank you.

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Upgrading from version 2

Post by Stuart » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi,
Can you send me your database files, please, and I'll have a look into it.

Regards

Stuart

rafaelaviles

Re: Upgrading from version 2

Post by rafaelaviles » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks, Stuart.

Sorry, I can't find the old files, I may have deleted them after I manage to import all my sessions from the older version into the new version. Importing the sessions was tedious and time consuming. I had to manually re-enter some of the routes information. Anyway, I got it done and now everything seems to be working fine, with these exceptions:

1. I do not get the colors for the sports in the sessions list view, or in the totals view. The colors do show up in the calendar view, though.
2. The distance (miles) in the session information details gets changed from what I enter. For example, if I enter 40 miles, it becomes 39.99 miles after I save the entry and go back to it. It shows up as 40 miles in the sessions list view, but in the details and in the Totals you can see it is being taken as 39.99.