How Do I Show Lap Markers on Data Graph?

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
feleven

How Do I Show Lap Markers on Data Graph?

Post by feleven » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 am

Stuart,

I see from your promotional screen shots on this website that lap markers show up as small red (default) bars just above the x-axis. Although my recorded cardio sessions have "laps" (the sessions are broken up into separate and sequential sets of reps), as evidenced in the "View / Lap Details" display, no markers are showing up in Beta 17. One thing that differentiates my cardio "laps" from those in your screen shots is that there is no "speed" or "distance" component to my laps - they're just elapsed time. My data graphs for these workouts uses time for the x-axis, so I figured the markers would be visible.

Also, there is a Preferences setting ("Data Graphs") for how many seconds the lap pop-up remains visible... I've never seen the pop-up, no matter how long I set this setting. How do you enable the lap pop-ups, or are they tied to the lap markers on the graph?

Thanks!
Rod
[iSmartTrain V3.0.6 B17 on MacBookPro]
[Polar S625X workouts downloaded to PT5 WIn7, then .hrm/.pdd files copied to iSmartTrain data]

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: How Do I Show Lap Markers on Data Graph?

Post by Stuart » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm

feleven wrote:Stuart,

I see from your promotional screen shots on this website that lap markers show up as small red (default) bars just above the x-axis. Although my recorded cardio sessions have "laps" (the sessions are broken up into separate and sequential sets of reps), as evidenced in the "View / Lap Details" display, no markers are showing up in Beta 17. One thing that differentiates my cardio "laps" from those in your screen shots is that there is no "speed" or "distance" component to my laps - they're just elapsed time. My data graphs for these workouts uses time for the x-axis, so I figured the markers would be visible.

Also, there is a Preferences setting ("Data Graphs") for how many seconds the lap pop-up remains visible... I've never seen the pop-up, no matter how long I set this setting. How do you enable the lap pop-ups, or are they tied to the lap markers on the graph?

Thanks!
Rod
[iSmartTrain V3.0.6 B17 on MacBookPro]
[Polar S625X workouts downloaded to PT5 WIn7, then .hrm/.pdd files copied to iSmartTrain data]

Hi,
The lap markers should show up, as long as 'Lap Intervals' is ticked in the Graph Preferences (from memory, I think it's on by default, but check!). If you're still not seeing them ,send me one of your .hrm files, and I'll have a look.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

feleven

Re: How Do I Show Lap Markers on Data Graph?

Post by feleven » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 am

The Preferences / Data Graph / Lap Intervals box is checked. I don't recall, but I think it was cleared by default.

I'll shoot you the .hrm file from today's cardio workout, which has 11 "laps" in it. It was imported from my Win7 PT5 files, which had been edited while in PT5 to include Lap Notes for about half the laps. I'll include the .pdd file from the same workout, just in case you need it. Thanks for your response!