Keyword graph scaling

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
Frank Bowman

Keyword graph scaling

Post by Frank Bowman » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Hello.

Is there a way to adjust this manually? It appears to work by autoscaling so I get unhelpful scaling for a keyword graph of weight. My keyword is in grams but I get odd kg values on the axis.

Thanks.

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Keyword graph scaling

Post by Stuart » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Frank Bowman wrote:Hello.

Is there a way to adjust this manually? It appears to work by autoscaling so I get unhelpful scaling for a keyword graph of weight. My keyword is in grams but I get odd kg values on the axis.

Thanks.

Not at the moment, but I'll look into it.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

Frank Bowman

Post by Frank Bowman » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Merry Christmas Stuart!

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:29 am

Hello - I'd also like to be able to set the scale for keywords (also tracking my weight). At the moment the scale is very wide so the line varies only a little, it is in kg though. Also, the y axis doesn't seem to match the values of the data points. That is I have a point I know to be higher than a number (with grid line) that I can see on the y axis but on the actual graph it is under the gridline. The graph seems to trend to correct way, just the y-axis could be improved.

thanks,
Fiona

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:00 am

Hello,

Using current version of the software has improved the scale. The numbers are now correct. However, the graph rounds out the decimal place so that the numbers 65.1 and 65.8 are both graphed as 65.
thanks,
Fiona