Multiple session downloads

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
ntipton

Multiple session downloads

Post by ntipton » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Hi, Stuart, As a long-time user, I have just come up to speed and downloaded the most recent version of the software. I'm encountering a couple of problems. First, the software says it's updated, but months worth of sessions don't show up. Second, does this version not support multiple downloads? I'm using a 625x (waiting for support for 800SD), a MacBook Pro running 10.5.4. Polar serial adapter/Keyspan serial/USB adapter.
Thanks,
Nancy

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Multiple session downloads

Post by Stuart » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi Nancy,
Which version have you updated from (I seem to remember that you're using one of the betas of V3.0?). Multiple downloads SHOULD work - what messages do you get when you try?

There is a new feature in V3.0 where you can down a 'manual' download of all the sessions on a watch, instead of doing them one-by-one. Go to the 'Advanced' tab of the preferences, and tick the 'Show Polar Manual Download' checkbox. Next time you go to download, you'll see some new 'Manual Download' options. You can now download by selecting one of these options, and set your watch as if you were going to download one session, but select 'ALL' on the watch instead (hope that makes sense!).

We're working on the RS800 support - got one sitting on my desk!

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

ntipton

Re: Multiple session downloads

Post by ntipton » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:46 pm

Bingo. Didn't get to the "All" spot.

Now, about that data....Do I use the "Import?" If so, I must be going to the wrong data, 'cause it won't show up.

Thanks,
Nancy

Found it.....
OK, I'm stupid. I was in the wrong data spot.... went to Applications Support 'stead of "Documents." Sorry to bug.
N