RS300x and HRM graphs

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
Guillaume

RS300x and HRM graphs

Post by Guillaume » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi,

I am currently evaluating iSMARTTrain (great to see Mac OS X soft. for Polar HRM).
Using the demo version, I've succeeded downloading sessions from my RS300x and flowlink.
I can see sessions, with average values (HR, Ownzone...).

But in the Graphs panels, I can't see HR values or speed values. Seems to be only one point ?

Is it a restriction of the demo, a restriction of the data exchanged by RS300x, a bad usage or a bug ?

Best Regards and Felicitation for this missing software !

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: RS300x and HRM graphs

Post by Stuart » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 am

Guillaume wrote:Hi,

I am currently evaluating iSMARTTrain (great to see Mac OS X soft. for Polar HRM).
Using the demo version, I've succeeded downloading sessions from my RS300x and flowlink.
I can see sessions, with average values (HR, Ownzone...).

But in the Graphs panels, I can't see HR values or speed values. Seems to be only one point ?

Is it a restriction of the demo, a restriction of the data exchanged by RS300x, a bad usage or a bug ?

Best Regards and Felicitation for this missing software !

Hi,
The RS300x will only show you the average HR, speed, etc., values for a session, as the device doesn't store continuous HR data like the RS800cx, for example. You may need to go into the preferences to switch on the option to show Average values on the Data Graph to see them,

Regards

Stuart