let me know if I ran the Suunto test correctly. The following is the output:

Supported devices: T6;T3;T4;SMARTBELT;X6;X6HR;MEMBELT
Supported properties:
ALLPROPERTIES - {SDK;TEXT;R}
DEVICES - {SDK;TEXT;R}
VERSION - {SDK;TEXT;R}

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks Chris, that's the sort of output I was hoping for. It looks like, for some reason, the library I'm using doesn't work on your Mac.

I've probably asked before, but what's the model and Mac OS X version?

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

cabbott

Re: New Beta with Suunto Support

Post by cabbott » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi Stuart,

I have a MacBook Pro (2.53 GHz, 4 GB) with 10.6.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Cheers,
Chris

comba

Post by comba » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:55 am

Hi,

Is there support for the Suunto Memory Belt ? Looking forward to purchase iSMARTtrain if it supports it.

--Joao

Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Not at the moment.

Regards

Stuart

dna0713

Post by dna0713 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:11 pm

here's my file to add to the data:

9977 - Log File Opened
10062 - SuuntoFunctions:initHandles
10065 - ./libSuuntoPropertySDK.dylib registered!
10065 - SuuntoFunctions:StartSDK
10065 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_GetPropertySize
10065 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_GetPropertyInfo
10065 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_GetProperty
10065 - Requested: VERSION, Received: 2.0
10065 - Requested: DEVICES, Received: T6;T3;T4;SMARTBELT;X6;X6HR;MEMBELT
10065 - Requested: ALLPROPERTIES, Received: ALLPROPERTIES;ALTITUDESAMPLES;BATTERYSTATUS;CADENCESAMPLES;CHECKCONNECTION;CSPVERSION;DEVICEMODEL;DEVICENAME;DEVICES;DEVICETIME;DISTANCESAMPLES;ENERGYSAMPLES;EPOCSAMPLES;HISTORY_HIGHESTPOINT;HISTORY_HIGHESTTIME;HISTORY_HRABOVELIMITS;HISTORY_HRBELOWLIMITS;HISTORY_INSIDELIMITS;HISTORY_RESET;HISTORY_RESETTIME;HISTORY_TOTALASCENT;HISTORY_TOTALDESCENT;HISTORY_TOTALDISTANCE;HISTORY_TOTALDURATION;HRSAMPLES;IBISAMPLES;LAPALTITUDES;LAPASCENTS;LAPAVEHRS;LAPAVESPEEDS;LAPCADENCE;LAPCOUNT;LAPDESCENTS;LAPDISTANCES;LAPHRS;LAPMAXSPEED;LAPTIMES;LAPTYPES;LOGACTIVITYCLASS;LOGASCENTALTITUDE;LOGASCENTTIME;LOGAVECADENCE;LOGAVERAGESPEED;LOGCALORIES;LOGCOUNT;LOGDELETE;LOGDESCENTALTITUDE;LOGDESCENTTIME;LOGDISTANCE;LOGDURATION;LOGDURATIONS;LOGEPOC;LOGHIGHALTITUDE;LOGHIGHALTITUDETIME;LOGHRAVG;LOGHRLIMITHIGH;LOGHRLIMITLOW;LOGHRMAX;LOGHRMIN;LOGHRZONE1;LOGHRZONE2;LOGHRZONE3;LOGHRZONE4;LOGINDEX;LOGLOWALTITUDE;LOGLOWALTITUDETIME;LOGMAXSPEED;LOGSAMPLERATE;LOGTIME;LOGTIMEABOVELIMITS;LOGTIMEABOVEZONE4;LOGTIMEBELOWLIMITS;LOGTIMEBELOWZONE1;LOGTIMEINSIDELIMITS;LOGTIMEINZONE1;LOGTIMEINZONE2;LOGTIMEINZONE3;LOGTIMES;LOGTRAININGEFFECT;LOGUSEHRLIMITS;MEMORYSTATUS;PORT;PORTDESCRIPTOR;SERIALNUMBER;SETTINGS_ACTIVITYCLASS;SETTINGS_AGE;SETTINGS_ALTITUDEUNIT;SETTINGS_BIRTHYEAR;SETTINGS_CLOCKMODE;SETTINGS_DATEMODE;SETTINGS_DISTANCEUNIT;SETTINGS_FREELOGSWARNING;SETTINGS_GENDER;SETTINGS_HEIGHT;SETTINGS_HEIGHTUNIT;SETTINGS_HISTORYHRHIGHLIMIT;SETTINGS_HISTORYHRLOWLIMIT;SETTINGS_HISTORYHRMINLIMIT;SETTINGS_HRHIGHLIMIT;SETTINGS_HRLIMITALARM;SETTINGS_HRLOWLIMIT;SETTINGS_HRMAX;SETTINGS_HRMIN;SETTINGS_HRUNIT;SETTINGS_HRZONE1;SETTINGS_HRZONE2;SETTINGS_HRZONE3;SETTINGS_HRZONE4;SETTINGS_IBISTOREPOLICY;SETTINGS_ICONS;SETTINGS_LIGHTS;SETTINGS_MEMORYFREEWARNING;SETTINGS_METS;SETTINGS_PERSONALDATA;SETTINGS_PRESSUREUNIT;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_1;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_2;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_3;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_4;SETTINGS_SPEEDUNIT;SETTINGS_STORE;SETTINGS_STOREINTERVAL;SETTINGS_STORE_ALTITUDE;SETTINGS_STORE_CADENCE;SETTINGS_STORE_CALORIES;SETTINGS_STORE_DISTANCE;SETTINGS_STORE_EPOC;SETTINGS_STORE_R-R;SETTINGS_STORE_TEMPERATURE;SETTINGS_TEMPERATUREUNIT;SETTINGS_TONES;SETTINGS_TRAININGLEVEL;SETTINGS_USERNAME;SETTINGS_VERTCALSPEEDUNIT;SETTINGS_WEIGHT;SETTINGS_WEIGHTUNIT;SWVERSION;TEMPSAMPLES;TIVERSION;VERSION
10081 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_OpenDevice
10082 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_OpenDevice failed.
10259 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_Close

Stuart wrote:
dna0713 wrote:i am on a macbook with OS 10.5.8 using beta 17 with the T6 drivers installed. i can get the program to recognize the T6 when plugged into the USB port but when i try to upload data i get an error message stating that i need to ensure the driver is installed. (i've installed it 3 times). any help?

dave

Guys,
for those of you having this problem, can you please tick the 'Log Transactions' checkbox and try another download. Once the download has failed, you'll see a file in your 'Documents' folder called something like 'ismarttrain_2010-02-20_20_00_56.log' with today's date & time. Can you send me the file, please, and it'll help me see what's going wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Stuart

Mhaverix

Post by Mhaverix » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi Stuart,
I have a MacBook Air whit SL.
I have installed the latest version Beta 19 and the package Suunto_T6_Driver.zip" whit the FTDIUSBSerialDriver_v2_2_10.
Only then I saw that there was a newer version FTDIUSBSerialDriver_v2_2_14 and I installed it without remove the previous version.
Actually, in iSmarTtrain Manage Device Settings, if T6 is not connected there isn't usbserial port displayed but if T6 Device is connected (directly) the "USBSERIAL-ST000001" is displayed and Device list show "Suunto T6/T6c".
Suunto T6 Show "PC INTERFACE" but when attempting to connect it suggests that i have not loaded the driver.
Any suggestion ?

Thanks,
Mhaverix

jaimieblagg

Post by jaimieblagg » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello,

I am still having problems connecting my T3C. I have tried everything with no joy. Heres the log file hopefully this will help works fine on a PC with Suuntos software. Cheers jaimie

157390 - Log File Opened
157486 - SuuntoFunctions:initHandles
157486 - ./libSuuntoPropertySDK.dylib registered!
157486 - SuuntoFunctions:StartSDK
157486 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_GetPropertySize
157486 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_GetPropertyInfo
157486 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_GetProperty
157486 - Requested: VERSION, Received: 2.0
157486 - Requested: DEVICES, Received: T6;T3;T4;SMARTBELT;X6;X6HR;MEMBELT
157486 - Requested: ALLPROPERTIES, Received: ALLPROPERTIES;ALTITUDESAMPLES;BATTERYSTATUS;CADENCESAMPLES;CHECKCONNECTION;CSPVERSION;DEVICEMODEL;DEVICENAME;DEVICES;DEVICETIME;DISTANCESAMPLES;ENERGYSAMPLES;EPOCSAMPLES;HISTORY_HIGHESTPOINT;HISTORY_HIGHESTTIME;HISTORY_HRABOVELIMITS;HISTORY_HRBELOWLIMITS;HISTORY_INSIDELIMITS;HISTORY_RESET;HISTORY_RESETTIME;HISTORY_TOTALASCENT;HISTORY_TOTALDESCENT;HISTORY_TOTALDISTANCE;HISTORY_TOTALDURATION;HRSAMPLES;IBISAMPLES;LAPALTITUDES;LAPASCENTS;LAPAVEHRS;LAPAVESPEEDS;LAPCADENCE;LAPCOUNT;LAPDESCENTS;LAPDISTANCES;LAPHRS;LAPMAXSPEED;LAPTIMES;LAPTYPES;LOGACTIVITYCLASS;LOGASCENTALTITUDE;LOGASCENTTIME;LOGAVECADENCE;LOGAVERAGESPEED;LOGCALORIES;LOGCOUNT;LOGDELETE;LOGDESCENTALTITUDE;LOGDESCENTTIME;LOGDISTANCE;LOGDURATION;LOGDURATIONS;LOGEPOC;LOGHIGHALTITUDE;LOGHIGHALTITUDETIME;LOGHRAVG;LOGHRLIMITHIGH;LOGHRLIMITLOW;LOGHRMAX;LOGHRMIN;LOGHRZONE1;LOGHRZONE2;LOGHRZONE3;LOGHRZONE4;LOGINDEX;LOGLOWALTITUDE;LOGLOWALTITUDETIME;LOGMAXSPEED;LOGSAMPLERATE;LOGTIME;LOGTIMEABOVELIMITS;LOGTIMEABOVEZONE4;LOGTIMEBELOWLIMITS;LOGTIMEBELOWZONE1;LOGTIMEINSIDELIMITS;LOGTIMEINZONE1;LOGTIMEINZONE2;LOGTIMEINZONE3;LOGTIMES;LOGTRAININGEFFECT;LOGUSEHRLIMITS;MEMORYSTATUS;PORT;PORTDESCRIPTOR;SERIALNUMBER;SETTINGS_ACTIVITYCLASS;SETTINGS_AGE;SETTINGS_ALTITUDEUNIT;SETTINGS_BIRTHYEAR;SETTINGS_CLOCKMODE;SETTINGS_DATEMODE;SETTINGS_DISTANCEUNIT;SETTINGS_FREELOGSWARNING;SETTINGS_GENDER;SETTINGS_HEIGHT;SETTINGS_HEIGHTUNIT;SETTINGS_HISTORYHRHIGHLIMIT;SETTINGS_HISTORYHRLOWLIMIT;SETTINGS_HISTORYHRMINLIMIT;SETTINGS_HRHIGHLIMIT;SETTINGS_HRLIMITALARM;SETTINGS_HRLOWLIMIT;SETTINGS_HRMAX;SETTINGS_HRMIN;SETTINGS_HRUNIT;SETTINGS_HRZONE1;SETTINGS_HRZONE2;SETTINGS_HRZONE3;SETTINGS_HRZONE4;SETTINGS_IBISTOREPOLICY;SETTINGS_ICONS;SETTINGS_LIGHTS;SETTINGS_MEMORYFREEWARNING;SETTINGS_METS;SETTINGS_PERSONALDATA;SETTINGS_PRESSUREUNIT;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_1;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_2;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_3;SETTINGS_SPEEDPODUNIT_4;SETTINGS_SPEEDUNIT;SETTINGS_STORE;SETTINGS_STOREINTERVAL;SETTINGS_STORE_ALTITUDE;SETTINGS_STORE_CADENCE;SETTINGS_STORE_CALORIES;SETTINGS_STORE_DISTANCE;SETTINGS_STORE_EPOC;SETTINGS_STORE_R-R;SETTINGS_STORE_TEMPERATURE;SETTINGS_TEMPERATUREUNIT;SETTINGS_TONES;SETTINGS_TRAININGLEVEL;SETTINGS_USERNAME;SETTINGS_VERTCALSPEEDUNIT;SETTINGS_WEIGHT;SETTINGS_WEIGHTUNIT;SWVERSION;TEMPSAMPLES;TIVERSION;VERSION
158690 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_OpenDevice
158690 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_OpenDevice failed.
158730 - SuuntoFunctions:mPROPERTYSDK_Close

Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm

jaimieblagg wrote:Hello,

I am still having problems connecting my T3C. I have tried everything with no joy. Heres the log file hopefully this will help works fine on a PC with Suuntos software. Cheers jaimie

Hi,
Another user who had a similar problem fixed it by changing the battery in his T3c. There was no indication on the watch that it needed replacing, but changing it fixed the problem - might be worth a try.

Regards

Stuart

jaimieblagg

Post by jaimieblagg » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:52 pm

HI Stuart,

Thanks for the swift reply. I just nip'd out and got a new battery and tried both B18 & B19 version with no joy on either? Any other ideas?
Thanks
Jaimie