Import Ergomo Data

Discussions on Ergomo Power Meters
Post Reply
hasel80
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Aschbach, Austria
Contact:

Import Ergomo Data

Post by hasel80 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 am

Hi,
I have puchased the iSmartTrain software to log all my trainings on my Mac. How can I import the existing data from my Ergomo device?
Thanks for your help.
BR
Erik

Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: Import Ergomo Data

Post by Stuart » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:46 am

hasel80 wrote:Hi,
I have puchased the iSmartTrain software to log all my trainings on my Mac. How can I import the existing data from my Ergomo device?
Thanks for your help.
BR
Erik


Hi Eric,
Are you downloading the data from your Ergomo device, or are you importing data that you already have on your computer from previous sessions?

Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

hasel80
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Aschbach, Austria
Contact:

Re: Import Ergomo Data

Post by hasel80 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Stuart wrote:
Hi Eric,
Are you downloading the data from your Ergomo device, or are you importing data that you already have on your computer from previous sessions?

Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd


Hi Stuart,

currently I want to import old training sessions, which are already stored on my computer. I have appr. 250 DEO files which should be imported.

Regards
Erik

Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: Import Ergomo Data

Post by Stuart » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 pm

hasel80 wrote:Hi Stuart,

currently I want to import old training sessions, which are already stored on my computer. I have appr. 250 DEO files which should be imported.

Regards
Erik


Hi Eric,
Can you send me a couple of DEO files, please, and I'll see if I can work out the format of them.

stuart@otag.co.uk

Thanks

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

hasel80
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Aschbach, Austria
Contact:

Re: Import Ergomo Data

Post by hasel80 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Stuart wrote:Hi Eric,
Can you send me a couple of DEO files, please, and I'll see if I can work out the format of them.

stuart@otag.co.uk

Thanks

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd


Hi Stuart,

thanks for your quick reply, you have a mail with 4 sample DEO and one converted CSV files. I can also send you the CSV version of the other 3 files if you need it. The original Ergomo software can convert the DEO files into CSV but only one by one, so it would be great, if it is possible to use the standard DEO format for a mass import into iSmartTrain.

BR
Erik

hasel80
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Aschbach, Austria
Contact:

Re: Import Ergomo Data

Post by hasel80 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi Stuart,

do you have any news for me on this topic?

BR
Erik

Stuart
Site Admin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Re: Import Ergomo Data

Post by Stuart » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 pm

hasel80 wrote:Hi Stuart,

do you have any news for me on this topic?

BR
Erik


Hi Erik,
No, not yet...

Thanks & Regards

Stuart
OTAG Technologies Ltd

hasel80
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Aschbach, Austria
Contact:

Re: Import Ergomo Data

Post by hasel80 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi stuart,

any news for me? I am waiting very urgent for this feature.
By the way, I found out that I am not able to download from the Ergomo device at the moment (Version 3.0.6 Beta 15). I have connected the Ergomo device with the computer (USB to serial adapter, which is installed as a network device). I powered on the device and after that I click on the download butten. In the dialog box I select Port: usbserial and Device: Ergomo. A window opens up where I click the "Add" button. After that the progress bar is displayed but nothing happens.

I look forward to hear from you soon with a good solution.

BR
Erik

Post Reply