Polar S710i fails while uploading

Discussions on the Polar range of Heart Rate Monitors
joren

Polar S710i fails while uploading

Post by joren » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 pm

First of all, my English is not perfect so sorry in advance if I make some mistakes.

Since yesterday I've got some problems with my Polar S710i. The set up I've been using is the following: Polar S710i, Polar IRDA (not usb) + Keyspan converter to make it USB and a Mac. I've been using Ismarttrain for a while and untill yesterday uploading my training sessions worked fine. However yesterday I wanted to upload a new session and the following occured:

I download the data from my watch (I've used also the alternative method as described in some topics), and the uploading works fine, I can see my average hart rate, duration of the workout... However when I've filled in all information fields and I just want to click on the OK button to add my workout on the calender nothing happens, I click 'ok', the window closes but there is no work out appearing on the calender. When I simply make a session without uploading my polar data this is not the case (so when I click ok it appears like it should be). Somebody a clue to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.