Polar S625X data transfer problems

Discussions on the Polar range of Heart Rate Monitors
Stefan

Polar S625X data transfer problems

Post by Stefan » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi!
I have a MacBook and use Mac OS X Version 10.5.8. I want to tranfer the data from my Polar S625X. Therefore I bought the USB IRDA F5U230 from Belkin. When I start i smart train (test version) and select the IrDA Port and the Polar S Series Device then I can see that there is some communication between watch and the Mac Book. But after a short time, the message "No Data Received. Please check that you have selected rhe correct port and that.." pops up.
Have you an answer how I can transfer the data?

Thanks, Stefan.

Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Polar S625X data transfer problems

Post by Stuart » Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Stefan wrote:Hi!
I have a MacBook and use Mac OS X Version 10.5.8. I want to tranfer the data from my Polar S625X. Therefore I bought the USB IRDA F5U230 from Belkin. When I start i smart train (test version) and select the IrDA Port and the Polar S Series Device then I can see that there is some communication between watch and the Mac Book. But after a short time, the message "No Data Received. Please check that you have selected rhe correct port and that.." pops up.
Have you an answer how I can transfer the data?

Thanks, Stefan.

Only the hardware described here - http://www.ismarttrain.com/hardware.php - is supported for the S625x.

Regards

Stuart