Problems with data from Polar S725

Discussions on the Polar range of Heart Rate Monitors
netracer

Problems with data from Polar S725

Post by netracer » Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 pm

Hello to the board,

after a long time I once again tried to download data from my Polar S725 but there are a lot of problems. Here is a brief summery:

1. The Download does not work in "Two way mode". The version 4.1.3 (101) crashes in this situation when starting the transfer.

2. Using "read only mode" it is still tricky and after downloading the whole data nothing happens and the program hangs. No files appear in the import window. If the "close button" works (which is not always possible) with luck I get files in the main window that I can import to the database.

3. But this data is not really helpful. In the import window I saw "Biking" whereas in the imported file it becomes "Crosstrainer".
Lap times are not imported correct (see Picture) and many other informations are incorrect. Using the HRM standalone I can see that all informations are correct recorded.

4. Using the buttons often leads to no reaction. For example changing the modes for viewing or trying to expand the size of the view.

How can I have better results with my Polar S725 or should I better use my older S710?
I actually use OS 10.12.6 and the newest version of iSMARTtrain.

With best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.