Beta 24 of iSMARTtrain is now available. Download from the usual place – http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/.
Weâ€™re getting pretty close to the final release now, with only a few known bugs to fix – please let us know if you find any bugs in this release.
This release requires a valid serial number – V2.0 serial numbers are valid. For the remainder of the Beta period, we’ve held the price at $39.95/â‚¬34.95/Â£23.95. You can buy a serial number here – Mac or PC
- Ergomo Download now has correct distance units for Imperial units
- Now correctly saves V3.0 Serial Number alongside V2.0.x Serial Number
- On First Run, now shows dialog with options to import V2.0 data or use sample data
- Now imports data from Polar PPP Software
- Export as XML now has correct export dates.
- Fixed crash when double-clicking on .hrm, .srm or .csv file
- [Windows]No longer looses seconds from duration when editting a session.