Bata 6 (re)introduces support for Suunto T3, T4 and T6 devices. Both the ‘c’ and non-‘c’ models should work. Drivers for the T6 serial cable and the PC Pod that’s required for the T3 & T4 can be downloaded from here. Please bear in mind that this IS beta software, and hasn’t been extensively tested with these devices. As always, any problems/questions, please email me, or post in our forums.
Other fixes in this release include:
- No longer crashes exporting data as PowerTap csv files.
- Now shows a warning when corrupt .tcx files are imported.
- Polar RS800/RS400/CS600/CS400 download now retries multiple times before failing.
- No longer crashes when the serial port selected for Polar S710/S720/S625x/S810 download is not the port connected to the interface.
- Garmin downloads now has correct ascent and calories (was broken in Beta 5)