Beta 41 of iSMARTtrain is now available. This release is Mac only, but the Windows version will follow shortly, once I’ve had a chance to test it.
As usual, you can download a copy from http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/. As before, this release requires a valid serial number – V2.0 serial numbers are valid. For the remainder of the Beta period, weâ€™ve held the price at $39.95/â‚¬34.95/Â£23.95. You can buy a serial number here – Mac or PC.
Baring any major bugs, this will be the last Beta release.
Changes in this beta include:
- Importing gpx files fails now imports distance correctly
- Day Notes and Day Note Keywords are now assigned to a user
- Deleting entries from hrm now works
- Sessions are now sorted correctly in ‘Overlay Sessions’ dialog
- Importing Polar PPP data no longer fails if hrm file reference in pdd file is a path instead of just a filename
- Keyword values now line up with values on Keyword Graph Axis
- Can now delete a keyword value
- Polar .HRM files now have correct line endings to import into Windows programs
- No longer crashes if Totals window is closed before totals have calculated