Beta 39 of iSMARTtrain is now available. Only the Mac version is available at present.
As usual, you can download a copy from http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/. As before, this release requires a valid serial number – V2.0 serial numbers are valid. For the remainder of the Beta period, weâ€™ve held the price at $39.95/â‚¬34.95/Â£23.95. You can buy a serial number here – Mac or PC.
Changes in this beta include:
- Can now change the order routes show by dragging in ‘Manage Routes’ dialog
- Active checkbox in ‘Manage Equipment’ now works again.
- Quotes in Day Note no longer causes crash
- Day Note ‘Notes’ area now word wraps correctly
- Equipment Items added now appear immediately.
- Session on first day of week no longer shows in HR Zones Summary of previous week
- Zone times are no longer lost from Garmin Sessions when Zones are Recalculated
- Elements of .hrm files are now all exported correctly
- Forerunner 405 tcx files no longer have incorrect data.
- Added confirmation for deleting sessions.