Beta 35 of iSMARTtrain is now available. Both Mac & Windows versions are available.
As usual, you can download a copy from http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/. As before, this release requires a valid serial number – V2.0 serial numbers are valid. For the remainder of the Beta period, weâ€™ve held the price at $39.95/â‚¬34.95/Â£23.95. You can buy a serial number here – Mac or PC. Changes in this beta include:
- No longer crashes viewing Keyword Graph where no data exists
- No longer crashes viewing HR Graph with RS200 Data
- Now correctly shows RR data in HR Data Window for Suunto T6 Imported Data
- Crash downloading from RS200/CS200 in Windows fixed
- Importing Suunto sdf files is now much quicker
- No longer crashes importing tcx files straight after downloading from Polar