Beta 1 of V3.0.8 is out today. This release brings a number of bugs fixes to the previous release, and includes support for CycleOps’ new Joule head unit. In this release, the .bin files form the unit must be manually imported, either by using the ‘Import’ option in the File menu, or by drag-and-dropping the files from the Joule onto the iSMARTtrain window.
New features/bug fixes include:
- Now correctly imports Altitude from SRM files
- Imports CycleOps Joule .bin files
- Moving time is now correctly calculated for PowerTap Cervo downloads
- Improved import of .FIT files
- Support for Garmin Edge 800
- Polar ppd import now correctly uses units set in PPP/Protrainer
- Correctly imports run cadence from .tcx files.
Download from the usual place – http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/
As usual, any problems/questions, etc., please email me or post in our forums.