Beta 40 of iSMARTtrain is now available. Both Mac and Windows versions are available.
As usual, you can download a copy from http://www.ismarttrain.com/Beta/. As before, this release requires a valid serial number – V2.0 serial numbers are valid. For the remainder of the Beta period, weâ€™ve held the price at $39.95/â‚¬34.95/Â£23.95. You can buy a serial number here – Mac or PC.
Changes in this beta include:
- Editing HR Data Values on the HR Graph no longer causes speed data to be changed
- 5th HR Zone is now drawn correctly in Session summary Area
- Zero Altitude now works correctly in graph preferences
- Pace is now recalculated correctly in ‘Add Session’ dialog
- ‘Are you sure’ dialog is now displayed when using the ‘del’ key to delete a session
- Once equipment has been made ‘inactive’, it can now be made active again
- Setting equipment as ‘Not Active’ now take effect immediately
- Route details now wrap correctly in ‘Session Details’ area