Lion compatibility?

Discussions about the current release of iSMARTtrain
Stuart
Site Admin

Re: Lion compatibility?

Post by Stuart » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi,
You need to download the Lion version from our website - http://www.ismarttrain.com/downloads.php

Regards

Stuart

Mikael77

Post by Mikael77 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 pm

I have a similar problem the soniclink will not work whit my polar RS200 It say's download fails. I have attached a pic. I also have a pic from the log.
I have ISmart for Lion, everything was fine when I used Snow leopard.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

latoga

Post by latoga » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm seeing the same issue as Skärmavbild with the download from my Polar S510. I upgraded to 3.0.9 and saw the issue on Mac OS 10.7.2; I then upgraded to Mac OS 10.7.3 and see the same issue. It looks like iSMARTtrain is not getting any input from microphone, even when the microphone gain was increased.

Appreciate your help in getting iSMARTtrain working again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mikael77

Post by Mikael77 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Sadly It's not working whit Lion, he has to rewrite the hole program code and I don't think that he will do that. I have been waiting since this last summer and nothing happens. I have switch to Track record It works fine for me.

Regards
Mikael

jantar

Post by jantar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:39 am

Mikael77 wrote:Sadly It's not working whit Lion, he has to rewrite the hole program code and I don't think that he will do that. I have been waiting since this last summer and nothing happens. I have switch to Track record It works fine for me.

Regards
Mikael

As a loyal user of IST can someone tell us if:

• there is a work around to use sonic link on a mac running lion.

• a work around planned for the future, if so when will we see it?

IST has been a great product it would be good if we could continue to support it.

Chris

Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 pm

jantar wrote:
Mikael77 wrote:Sadly It's not working whit Lion, he has to rewrite the hole program code and I don't think that he will do that. I have been waiting since this last summer and nothing happens. I have switch to Track record It works fine for me.

Regards
Mikael

As a loyal user of IST can someone tell us if:

• there is a work around to use sonic link on a mac running lion.

• a work around planned for the future, if so when will we see it?

IST has been a great product it would be good if we could continue to support it.

Chris

Yes, we're working on a fix for it for V4.0 - it's currently being alpha tested.

Regards

Stuart

hackmann

Post by hackmann » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Stuart wrote:Yes, we're working on a fix for it for V4.0 - it's currently being alpha tested.

Regards

Stuart

Hmmm, interesting. I had given up on iSmartTrain and I'm now slowing migrating my data over to RubiTrack